12.26.2015

5 STARS for Van Zant Series Books

I am so excited!
So much news to share! Since my Van Zant Siblings series has been introduced...

Both Surviving the Big Mistakes and Consequences of the BIG Mistakes have received 5 STARS from readers at Goodreads! And to be honest I've been holding my breath following several years hiatus while I battled the disease trying to destroy my body... so 5 STARS! YAY!

Alexandra Van Zant and her men are my first ménage a quatre!!!!

So excited... as the series progresses BDSM, Shibari, and polyamory jealousy and resolution are explored.

The first (new) two books are on special at Loose-Id 
for a limited time so get Surviving BIG Mistakes now for $5.59 
and Consequences of the BIG Mistakes for $4.47!!



And....
NEW COVER ART for Learning From The BIG Mistakes!
Available January 11

No comments: